Skip to content
- Order Acknowledgement: Buyer’s placement and Five Nine Optic’s (FNO) acknowledgement of Order shall constitute acceptance of these terms.
- Prices, Taxes, and Surcharges: Prices are FOB Origin (Boulder, CO). FNO will ship via Buyer’s method, carrier, and account number. Buyer shall bear cost of freight, insurance, handling, and other duties levied on shipment of Products. Buyer shall be responsible for reporting and paying all taxes. Credit card orders are subject to a 4% surcharge.
- Payment Terms: Terms of payment are net thirty (30) days from the date of FNO’s invoice. All payments to be made in US$.
- Delivery: All deliveries are FOB Origin (Boulder), and all risk of loss or damage to Products in transit is upon Buyer. Title shall pass to Buyer upon delivery.
- Tooling and Fixtures: Tooling and fixtures required to manufacture Products are property of FNO and shall remain as such upon completion of order. Invoices for fixtures, tooling, and other NRE do not convey any title to Buyer unless so specified in the Order.
- Limited Warranty: FNO warrants that the Products as delivered shall be free from material defects in materials and workmanship for twelve months from shipment date.
- Customer Furnished Material: FNO shall not be liable for any loss of or damage to property or materials provided to FNO in connection with the Order, except for loss or damage caused solely by FNO’s gross negligence.